Thursday, April 26, 2012

Note From Adam Lang

Some time email pal and Philadelphia Republican Adam Lang was on the ballot as a potential delegate to attend the Republican National Convention.  The numbers weren't on Adam's side this time and he sent out this thank you to his supporters:


I would like to thank everyone for their support in my campaign for Delegate to the National Convention.  Even though I didn't win one of the seats, it was still an important race to run.  Even though I will not be going to the Convention to talk and push for issues that are relevant to the Philadelphia metro and other urban areas, I will still continue to do what I do locally.  I will still be there fighting for ethics, transparency and data-driven policy for Philadelphia and Pennsylvania.

Again, thank you everyone for the support.

No comments: