Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Class Act: Patrick Murphy Thank You Email

Patrick Murphy sent out a note to supporters, thanking them for their work on the campaign.  As always, it is classy note:

All I can say is thank you. I will never be able to adequately express how grateful I am to each and every one of you for standing with me over the last year.

Whether you made a donation, shared a message on Facebook or told a friend about us during lunch -- your efforts built the kind of statewide grassroots campaign I could only dream of when we started out.

This fight is over, but the fight for our Democratic values in Pennsylvania and across the country goes on. I might not know what’s next, but I promised you I would never stop fighting for what’s right. I’ll keep that promise.

Thank you, again. I’m truly blessed to have you by my side.

No comments: