Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tonight's Television Viewing

Having been to all the political events I can stand for awhile, I stayed in with the family tonight. We're still a little shaken as Mr. J's car was nearly hit by a tree yesterday and felt a need to cocoon.

First up was Barack Obama's infomercial. I thought it was very well done, excellent writing and production. Mr. J's favorite part was the man putting on the Wal-Mart name tag.

Next was the Phillies game. The last time I watched part of a ballgame Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire were trying to break a record of some kind. This was, honest, the first time I'd watched the Phillies play. It was a good starting point since they won. Must be because of the William Penn statue put on the top of the Comcast building. Stranger things have happened.

No comments: