Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tracking Election Results

For those interested in tracking election results:

Montgomery County Elections

Bucks County Elections

Delaware County Elections

Pennsylvania state-wide elections

PCN starts having elections results at 10 p.m.

John Micek of the Allentown Morning Call is reporting live at the Allentown NPR affiliate WDIY-FM.

Montco, at this writing, is reporting only 1% of the results in, Delco 0%. How can this be? No one is reporting fast enough for me. We're watching a local station until PCN comes on; they are reporting 5% for Montco. No telling.

It is impossible for me to get much done at work on election day and schools are closed so I'm home. This afternoon and evening I put away the Halloween decorations, touched up my hair dye, baked banana bread, put together two draft blog posts, delicately worked at pulling frayed embroidery off a chenille sweater until I found a hole and threw the whole thing away, and basted together the top, bottom, and batting of a lap robe to be quilted later. Now it's just a matter of going nuts until more numbers come in.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with you going nuts. Watching Bucks County is driving me crazy.