Sunday, December 10, 2006

"Taking the Hill" Airs Tomorrow

Tomorrow (Monday) at 9:00 p.m. "Taking the Hill" airs on the Discovery Times Channel. It follows the races of select veteran candidates including PA-08's Patrick Murphy.

I hope to watch and blog about it. DSL has been very sketchy this past week. The nice people at Verizon has said a new modem/router will arrive tomorrow. In the meantime Mr. J. and I watch the modem/router we have for elusive five lights needed for a connection. However, usually as soon as you touch the keyboard one of the lights go out. It's maddening. Hopefully tomorrow all will be well again.

3 comments:

PA progressive said...

Good luck. My Verizon dsl has been abysmal. Sometimes it's out for three days. Trying to deal with them will make you go mad. Now I have a problem where my Dell Hell laptop isn't compatible with the router and to fix it Verizon wants me to buy a special network cable. I asked them to just send me the software patch on a cd but after 45 minutes talking to four different people no one at Verizon had a clue what I was talking about. Our contract is up next month thank God.

Anonymous said...

Note that it's the Discovery Times Channel, not the ordinary Discovery Channel. It's channel 111 on Comcast basic level or higher (at least in Philly), and 190-something on DishTV (only on the 180-channel lineup).

Anonymous said...

Er, make that Digital Plus or higher on Comcast.