Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Posting Over the Holidays

The legislature won't be in session over the holidays and I'm working on some detailed postings but they won't be ready until after the New Year. What I plan to do over the holidays is read Rick Santorum's It Takes a Family and post comments on what I've read every day or so. There's nothing like going directly to the source and I would rather be ticked over something he said rather than something someone said he said (if you follow that). Rest assured that I did not put money in his pocket by buying it but checked it out of the public library.

If anything else comes up or I get one of the other postings ready early it will be posted at the time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a barf bag at the ready

AboveAvgJane said...

I got to the second or third paragraph of the very first page of the book (the intro?) before I found something I didn't like. That was longer than I thought it would take. Maybe there's hope...... ;)

Chris said...

Brave, Brave woman. Best of luck with that.