Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Last Supper Lunchbox

This is apropos of nothing, but I've been looking everywhere for something the kids could use in their lunch to keep something hot/warm until lunchtime, you know soup or leftovers or spaghettios or whatever. Sporting goods stores -- no. Camping stores -- no. Searching online I found www.lunchboxes.com. bingo! They have two versions, stereotypically gender designation (the green slime design under "boy," the pink butterfly design under "girl"). While at the site I also browsed their lunchbox selection. They have something for everyone, including, I kid you not, a Last Supper Lunchbox, just perfect for someone who wants to take a footlong hoagie for the midday meal.

1 comment:

Ol Cranky said...

A bit too narrow for carrying a full-size lunch; but great for carrying communion breadsticks

I think I've just found Xmas pressies for a couple of my friends :)