Friday, July 22, 2005

Another Legislative Update

I have been neglecting to include with my weekly legislative updates the exceptionally well done updates by the CPA group, PICPA. Here is their update for last week. They note they will be continuing to discuss legislation over the summer, even if the legislature is not in session. I will try to continue to post those links.

For my part, I hope to take a closer look at some of the bills passed or pending. I have been surprised to learn that bills were still being introduced to referred to committees even after the legislators left for the summer. I won't be listing those, though.

I'm also update my blog list. Blogs that have not been updated for two months or so are being masked (until they are maintained again) or deleted. I'm adding in one or two others, for example, politicsphilly.com, which has posted some really good information. There are other blogs I check regularly but won't be adding them to the list, as I'd like to keep the emphais on state politics.

Hope everyone is staying cool. It is supposed to be nicer this weekend.

No comments: